*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Penny for your thoughts...
  2. Science At Any Price
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1362590-A-Penny-for-your-thoughts
by Doom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1827233
Geniuses they may be, but the cast of TV's Big Bang Theory are in trouble when they shrink
This choice: It is Penny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Penny for your thoughts...

    by: Blackguard
The four nerds immediately recognized Penny as the person who had just stepped into their appartment. However, before any of them could react, the "gigantic" blondie walked towards them. Fortunately, her flip-flop landed right next to the shrunken group, which caused them all to fall on their bottoms. They stared up in awe at the girl looming above, mouth wide open. Her voice then boomed.

"Leonard? Sheldon? Anybody here?", she called, looking around, hands on her hips.

"W...wow...", managed to say Leonard, standing up, while still following Penny's bare leg all the way up to her face. "Even her ankle alone is twice our height! She must be 400' tall to us!"

"No kidding!", said Howard, as the other three stood up too. "It's very...different to see Penny from this perspective.", he said, enjoying the view.

"Different?", asked Sheldon, raising an eyebrow. "I'd like to believe that you two would already be used to stare up at Penny, since she's normaly a couple of inches taller than you. And by the way, considering our current height, compared to us, she's 395' tall".

While Leonard and Howard sighed at the comment, Raj couldn't say a word. Penny usually caused him to mute himself, but at his current size, she was just an unbearable sight for him. Even as he knew she wasn't hearing, he still couldn't speak. Meanwhile, Penny scratched her head, confused, seeing that the door was open, yet no one seemed to be around.

"Hey!", said Leonard. "Why don't we ask Penny for help? She can reach the device and reverse it."

"Excuse me?!", said Sheldon. "I don't trust Penny with such an important task. Sure, a simple one, but I'd rather trust a lab monkey than her. She might ruin it with a single mistake, and end up much smaller than we already are. Or even worse, we'd have a gargantuan Penny stamping around the city!"

"Oh, well, do you have a better idea, then?", asked Howard.

They discuss, considering the options, and finally decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackguard (UN: blackguard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827233-The-Little-Bang-Theory/cid/1362590-A-Penny-for-your-thoughts