*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2014492-Cameron-just-hangs-around-the-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1831087
Cameron somehow finds himself in a crossdressing situation. Gift Points for good chapters!
This choice: Cameron just hangs around the house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cameron just hangs around the house

    by: Blarg Blargington
Now that he was showered and dressed, Cameron thought about what he wanted to do. It was summer, so he didn't need to get ready for school, which was nice. However, it was blisteringly hot out today. Cam really didn't want to spend too much time outside on a day like this so he decided to just hang around the house for a bit.

Heading downstairs, Cameron made himself some breakfast. After eating and cleaning up after himself, he went back up to his room to play video games for a bit. He spent a few hours gaming, working on completing a few difficult achievements he had been chasing. It was fun for a bit, but he eventually grew bored. There was only so much grinding he could take in one sitting. He thought about just switching to a different game and doing something a little less mind-numbing, but he felt a little burnt out on solo gaming for the moment. Instead, he decided to do something else.

Cam's first instinct was to go find his twin sister Anna was up to, but he wasn't sure if she was home. He also remembered he had some chores to take care of. He'd been putting them off for a bit and his mom would probably get annoyed if he didn't soon. But that required motivation, which was hard to come by in heat like this. Giving it some more thought, Cameron decided what to do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831087-Camerons-Crossdressing-Adventure/cid/2014492-Cameron-just-hangs-around-the-house