*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The American Revolution Never Happened?!
  2. The Gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1244045-The-American-Revolution-Never-Happened
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: The American Revolution Never Happened?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The American Revolution Never Happened?!

    by: Jeary
As Jake went through the mirror he couldn't see much of where he was going everything was all white. least until he finally reached the end of a portal. Jake looked at his surroundings and expected to be in his picture perfect reality, but much to his surprise everything seemed backwards in this reality almost as if he had gone back through time. He then saw a young woman in colonial clothes and asked her. He asked her what year it was. He expected that he had also traveled through time, but much to his dismay he found out he didn't. He looked around at his surroundings and noticed that there was no electricity, computers or even a hint of technology that was seen in his reality! Jake quickly ran back to the place he arrived expecting the mirror to be there so he could go back, only to realize that it wasn't there! He remembered that his Aunt Diane's letter had mentioned that going back isn't easy. So this is what she meant, I'll have to find the mirror every time I enter another reality?Jake thought. Jake then noticed with his clothes he stands out like a sore thumb in this reality. He decided that he needed to find out more about this reality, find appropriate attire, and find the mirror so he could get out of this reality. The first thing Jake decided to do was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1244045-The-American-Revolution-Never-Happened