*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1244335-Reality-Information-Gathering
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: Reality Information Gathering  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reality Information Gathering

    by: Jeary
Jake decide that he needed to gather more information about this reality. He didn't know much about this reality having just been transported to here. From what he could tell he would need to find someone. Luckily he soon found some one and even though she was in different clothing then her usual style he could tell that it was his sister Sally. Jake ran towards her. "Sally! I need your help." Sally then looked at Jake quizzically. " What for dear brother?" She asked. Jake was quite surprised by Sally's response, he remembered that his sister had never called him dear brother. "I need to catch up on my history, and um where exactly are we living?" Jake said. Sally looked at him with a concerned face. "Oh! Dear you must have hit your head from working so hard." Sally responded. She then began to fill you in on some of the details that she knew about this reality. " We live in one of the thirteen colonist countries controlled by the great Britannia Empire. further south is controlled by those of Spain, and in the central area is controlled by the french." Sally said. Jake began to understand more about this reality but still hadn't figured out why there was no sign of any modern conveniences. " How is it that there's no electricity or an other convenience here?" Jake asked. His sister looked at him worriedly. "You really got hit hard didn't you dear brother, you should know that we colonists even now never get any of the things the nobility who are on the mainland get." She responded. It was then that you realized that there are modern conveniences in this reality, although it seems only the privileged classes who reside on what is known as the mainland get them. " Do you know anything else Sally?" Sally shook her head. " That's all I know Jake, you'll have to find out more from someone else that's all I know about. "Thanks Sally." Jake said. Jake realized that in this reality that one of the major events that happened in the past of his reality never happened! However what he didn't know was why it didn't happen, with his new found knowledge of this world he first got some proper clothes from his sister, and then decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Mom might Know more!

*Noteb*
2. Find Father!

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1244335-Reality-Information-Gathering