*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just got caught
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840074-Artemiss-Slave/cid/1608298-Just-got-caught
by Kadoya
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840074
Artemis Crock from "Young Justice" holds you captive and forces you to worship her feet!
Chapter #1

Just got caught

    by: Kadoya
You walk around the air vent, looking for any signs of suspicious activity. Ever since the Justice League had sent their Team to ruin an operation of the Shadows, someone had to get on the inside. "I could really use some air." You say to yourself as you drop from your place. When you land, you look around and see that there's a girl with blonde hair and a green suit looking at you suspiciously. " Who are you and how'd you get into the Cave?" She asked. Obviously, you know who this is. "Artemis." You rudely spit at her. The archer does not take this insult so lightly as she grabs you by the collar. "I dare you to say that again." She threatens. You gulp and look around, first the room, and then, ooh, her feet. They look so beautiful! You think to yourself. Artemis takes notice and looks down. You gulp again as she chuckles. "Okay, I know what you want. I see that you like my feet a lot." She teases. You shake your head no, but Artemis gives a girly laugh and shows you her soles. I've done it now. You curse to yourself in your mind. Artemis laughs and then hits you in the back of the head. "Since you're about to fall unconscious and you like my sexy feet so much, I think, when you wake up, you should…" she sadistically says before you fall unconscious...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kadoya (UN: killjoy07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kadoya has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840074-Artemiss-Slave/cid/1608298-Just-got-caught