*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Group 1
  2. Graduation Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1275427-Group-1
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1847600
Kyle and his friends play a game that takes role playing to a whole new level.
This choice: Game 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Group 1

    by: Unknown
Kyle had been driving so he was the first out of the car, “Wow, hey guys! Wake up we hit the jackpot!” he says, walking up the front steps leading to the door.

Next was James, Kyle’s best friend, “Hell yeah. When I heard you say foreclosed mansion, I thought you were taking us to a rundown dump” he said, laughing as he followed Kyle up the stairs.

“Hey come on man have a little faith,” Kyle says smiling. “Though to be honest, I’m a little surprised myself.” he then says.

Next was Nick. “Hey guys are you sure were at the right place?” he asks.

“Well, if we are, lets enjoy it for a moment before Mr. Burns releases the hounds on us” Joey says laughing as he shuts the car door.

“Well if you really doubt me there is only one way to find out” Kyle says, holding up the key to the front door. He then puts the key in the hole and tries to turn it. However, he appears to struggle with the lock. Giving up, he then quickly turns around.

“Okay, wrong house. Let's get back in the car. I think I kind of tripped the alarm…” he says, taking two steps as though to run down the stairs, causing the others to dash back to the car. However, as they turn around, the door appeared to open.

“Just kidding” Kyle says smiling.

“Ah, you should of seen the look on your faces. If I had waited another second, it looked like you all were going to leave me” he said.

“Yeah, you know I kind of like that idea” James says, looking back at Nick and Joey.

“Ah come on guys. You know you it was funny. Now come on. Let’s check this place out” Kyle says

As the four of them walk inside they were all speechless, until Nick broke the silence.

“Wow!” he says, with Kyle saying the same in agreement. The place was beyond words. It was clean and comfortable, nothing at all like an empty house. It was fully furnished and the lights worked, as if anything it felt like a fancy hotel.

“So Kyle, what is the story on this place again?” James asked.

“Well, my dad says that the previous owner was rich and this was one of his homes” he said.

“Yea we can tell, most of his stuff is still here.” Joey says.

“Well, my mom says that he made some bad investments and the house was repossessed by the bank. House, land, and everything on it.” Kyle says.

“Seriously? So this plasma screen TV, and all this furniture and anything else we find in what I’m guessing are the other room are yours too?” Joey aks as he kicks back on the living room couch.

“Yeah I guess so.” Kyle says.

“And your parents are seriously giving us free reign over this place for the next week?” James asks.

“Yeah… all ours” he says, smiling as he sits down in a living room chair.

They were all silent for a moment to let the situation sink in. Then, they all bursted out in laughing.

“No really what’s the catch? This place is haunted right?” Nick asks.

“Not that I know of” Kyle says, still laughing.

“And if so, we have a week to find out. I don’t know about you all but I’m going to go find the master bedroom” Kyle says, jumping out of his chair and running to the stairs.

“Oh hell no!” James says, jumping and chasing after him. Nick and Joey followed instantly.

"Okay everyone, pick a room! First one who finds the master bedroom gets it!” Kyle exclaims

You have the following choices:

1. James

*Noteb*
2. Kyle

*Noteb*
3. Joey

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1275427-Group-1