*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James
  2. Group 1
  3. Graduation Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1275431-James
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1847600
Kyle and his friends play a game that takes role playing to a whole new level.
This choice: James  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

James

    by: Unknown
They rush up the stairs. Kyle goes to the right while James to the left. Once Nick sees Joey pause at the top of the stairs, he figures there are only two hallways and decides to look around down stairs, figuring that in a place like this all the rooms were awesome.

“Come on, it has to be around here somewhere” Kyle says, opening another door. “No, linen closet” and another, “No, regular bedroom“ he says. Then, he opens another, “Ah!! Another bedroom,” he says.

“Found it!” James exclaims from the far end of the hallway.

“Ah you’ve got to be kidding me” Kyle says.

“You know you probably should of started at the end of the hall and worked your way back like I did” James says proudly"

"Well you win. Now I guess I’ve got to pick one of the other fifty rooms in this place” Kyle says, while Joey walks up to them.

“Wow I never stood a chance” he says laughing.

“Hey where is Nick?” Joey asks.

“Guess he just gave up” James said. The three of you then head back down stairs to find him. They all decide to split and search for him. As they search, they find that the house had a two-story library, a full-sized dining room, a sitting room at the back of the house which revealed a pool and hot tub in the back yard, along with a greenhouse surrounded by a garden and a kitchen with every appliance you can think of. However, there was no food in the fridge or the pantry.

And then, when they all begin to think that he had mysteriously disappeared, they all converge on the game room, where they find Nick playing a game of pool.

“Finally, we should have known.” Kyle says.

“Yeah but at least we got to check out the place right? So okay what has everyone found?” James asked.

“Well I found the kitchen, the pantry and the dining room, but no food so we need groceries for the week” Kyle says.

“Nice, so fully furnished but no food. Okay what else we got?” Nick asks.

“I found a closed-in back porch, and this place comes with a pool and a hot tub” he says.

“Sweet, now we just need girls.” Nicks says.

“Yep, I just wish we had brought some of those with us, since none of us know any around here” Joey says.

“Don’t worry, we'll take care of that later” Kyle says.

“Alright so let’s put our stuff in our rooms and go get food. We haven’t had lunch yet. James says.

“I second that motion” Nick says.

You have the following choices:

1. He stops playing

*Noteb*
2. He finishes the game

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1275431-James