*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Game 2
  2. Graduation Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1605842-Game-2
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1847600
Kyle and his friends play a game that takes role playing to a whole new level.
This choice: Game 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Game 2

    by: CatieL
Kyle had been looking forward to this trip ever since his parents had told him about buying the mansion. Him and his friends had just finished their junior year of high school and couldn't wait for vacation. Accompanying Kyle were three of his close friends that he had know since kindergarten.

Josh was a tall and well built rugby player that was a bit of a party animal. He had taken to drinking in his freshman year and was known as a trouble maker to Kyle's parents. He wore his team jacket that he was never seen without and had his light blond hair buzzed short. Along with his suitcases Josh had brought several cases of beer that his older brother had bought for him.

Mike was the social climber of the group. With a small but athletic frame Mike had the boy next door looks and outgoing personality that earned him a steady stream of topnotch girls. He wasn't the party machine that Josh was but would never turn down a fun time. He had wavy brown hair that was never out of place.

Brandon was the most academically oriented of the group. He had always been very bright and was sure to make it into an ivy league school one day. Brandon was a shorter black kid who had been dating his girlfriend Nikki since middle school.

Kyle's dad had told him that the house was huge but they were all impressed by the grandeur of it. Long crescent steps brought them past marble columns to the front door. Upon opening the door...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CatieL (UN: ctlawrence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1605842-Game-2