*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1578483-Hannah-Hammond
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Hannah Hammond  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hannah Hammond

    by: Unknown
Rachel Elvers, now there had been a fine roommate, Hannah thought to herself as she lounged on the bed in her newly assigned room. A fine sixty pounds after the first year, Hannah recalled, smirking slightly to herself as she fondly remembered Rachel's fat ass struggling to fit into a pair of XXL sweatpants one day close to the end of their semester together.

This school, it was called Buttercombe Academy but might as well have been heaven, had so many hardbodies for her to ogle. Every year more and more girls poured in through the front doors and every year most of them went home at least fifty pounds heavier. To say nothing of the repeat students. Most girls her age that had attended all four years of Buttercombe Academy's high-luxury high-calorie low-output lifestyle had trouble fitting in their desks about now—but here she was, skinny as she was when she arrived.

Hannah attributed this to her special after school activity, a diverse and vague title she liked to give to the act of fattening up her roommates. Every year girls of all shapes and sizes ballooned up during their stay at Buttercombe. The average girl gained almost fifty pounds in their first year, but Hannah had personally seen that record be broken; thanks in part to the help she provided her (usually) ignorant roommmates.

To put it bluntly: Hannah Hammond was too busy going out of her way to make other girls fat to get fat herself, which was fine. Hannah was not-so-secretly attracted to the spacious anatomy of the morbidly obese. It was a development she was thankful for--she prided herself in her good looks and ability to turn heads. She just really... really liked fat girls. And the fatter they were, the more Hannah liked to dote on them. The bigger they were, the more Hannah would feed them. And so on, until the end of the semester.

Hannah had never had a roommate last longer than that. Most of them figured out what she was doing to them in time to request a change of residence. Others, like Rachel Elvers, remained oblivious but were simply assigned elsewhere. She'd been through six roommates so far and all of them had provided excellent fuel and practice for Hannah's fetish.

As it was, Hannah was eagerly awaiting the arrival of roomie number seven. She was a Senior this year, set to graduate late next spring and go off to college, meaning that there were only two more opportunities (tops!) to watch some unassuming little princess turn into a parade float before her very eyes. The thought alone of someone (maybe picturing that cute little blonde girl who she saw on the way to orientation) putting on fifty, sixty seventy pounds (it's been done before!) by the end of the year thanks to her made Hannah bite her lower lip in anticipation.

When a knock came at her door Hannah practically shot out of her seat, getting up to open the door and her newest roommate to introduce to or expand on the glorious wonders of empty calories and tasty junk food.

She opened the door coolly and slid into the crack with a practiced smile, spying a...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1578483-Hannah-Hammond