*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Response 2
  2. Since It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/1308068-Response-2
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance
This choice: Response 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Response 2

    by: Onlyonekey
"Well, who knows. Perhaps 40-50 years before society collapses" said John, Aaron's father.

"Yeah, that sounds about right" said Aaron.

"Well, why don't you take a rest inside? I'll stay out and work a little more" said John.

"Ok dad" said Aaron. Following his dad's orders, he walked back into the house, laying down on the couch and turning the tv on. Despite the recent events, television mostly aired as normal. There were still cartoons and other such shows. Of course, most of the live shows talked about what was to come of humanity in the next century.

"I still just can't believe a pandemic would be so specific" muttered Aaron. He was right after all. Rarely had a disease been so specific as to wipe out just the females of the species. Aaron wondered whether it was something about women that caused it. What ways are females different males?

They're weren't all that different. The only real difference was the hormones and reproductive system. Males had the capacity for breasts, and it was just their different hormones that kept them from developing.

"Well, it doesn't make much of a difference without any more girls"said Aaron, sounding depressed. He wished his sister and mother was still around.

Then, what happened?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A package arrives

*Noteb*
2. He cooks himself a meal

3. He calls up a friend

*Noteb*
4. Aaron takes a nap

5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/1308068-Response-2