*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Response 4
  2. Since It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/2963973-Response-4
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance
This choice: Response 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Response 4

    by: Mr. George
"We have to hope the one of Venus project will deliver."

There were so many, and each of them felt desperate. The situation was unprecedented, and all the dice were being cast on even the longest of shots.

Anyone with a degree of credibility, received a grant. Whether it was re-animating the recently departed. The thought made Aaron shudder. Or one of the longer term gene-splicing experiment to restart the female half of the population afresh. Some sounded oddly too excited by it all, almost enthusiastic for a blank slate, a chance to redesign women from scratch.

There were experiments going on with prisoners, that were probably illegal, on the promise of a pardon for accepting an injection. The thought of some of these vilest of creatures being transformed into women, into the saviours of humanity.

A couple gloried in the idea of creating a different society. One of bimbos and men, with those prisoners serving as the first women. Destined to spend their remaining new lives getting pregnant and giving birth.

- - - - -

It was oddly satisfying, for Aaron, until he thought about being one of those sacrificed for the greater good. If it were his DNA that was reprogrammed. The science was in the early stages, but before the disaster struck, there had been a few successful experiments.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/2963973-Response-4