*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/KX8X58MK4-It-was-worrying-one-of-the-most-advanced-was-o
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance
This choice: It was worrying one of the most advanced, was one of the most unhinged!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It was worrying one of the most advanced, was o...

    by: Ryan
It was worrying that the most advanced projects was also the most unhinged. It was one of the more secret projects, no-one knew much about it until the first woman was found unconscious outside a hospital in Moscow, naked as the day she was born, memoryless and with magnificent white feathered wings extending from her shoulder blades.

She was taken into the hospital and checked over. She was found to be fertile, though some incongruities in her biology made the scientists checking her over wary of attempting to use her to repopulate. There were protests, of course, as many wished to know where she came from, and use her to repopulate. This was the first instance of the Transformed, but others showed up over time: an elf in London with unusual abilities to control plants by singing, a succubi in Paris, what appeared to be an orc in New York. Each one was the subject of speculation and scrutiny about their origin, and how they were going to be the saviours of the world, but with various different sides on the issue, no decision was forthcoming.

Then, something happened. The governments tried to cover it up, but someone managed to break into the facility in London where the elf was being held. He tied her to a bed, and raped her.

The handlers arrived in the room to find a traumatised elf tied to the bed, with five seeds sitting just below her vagina.

Planting the seeds, and using the elf’s strange abilities on them caused them to grow into trees far more rapidly than they had before. When the trees were saplings, an elven child stepped out of each tree, naked as the first elf had been when she appeared, and obviously female.

This caused yet more controversy about if it’s right to (a) sacrifice one man to make five women or (b) rape a woman to create this. The elf was sympathetic to the cause, and after extensive therapy over two years, she tried having sex again. This did produce a single child, which had both human and Elven features, but many still postulated that they could produce more if they replicated the conditions of the first spawning of Elven children.

You have the following choices:

1. A news report comes on about another of the transformed

*Noteb*
2. A letter arrives

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus/cid/KX8X58MK4-It-was-worrying-one-of-the-most-advanced-was-o