*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Masculine car drive
  2. Go To School
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/3053552-Masculine-car-drive
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Masculine car drive

    by: Minion
You decide to try to go big with your powers and change humanity. You get an idea that could be interesting to see. You command to yourself “All human females have well endowed male hermaphrodite bodies below the head. Sex is less taboo but still not allowed in full public. Male humans are also well endowed.”

Suddenly you feel your genitals grow in your pants but what overtakes that shock is the disappearance of your shirt. Well though it is May and quite warm outside, you did not expect the reality to make this change.

Your sister Amanda’s new form alerts you more. While she retains her long brown hair and feminine, pretty face, she sits there in only shorts, of which causes a male lightly hairy toned muscular chest to be revealed along with muscular arms and a toned stomach with a thick trail of hair leading to her now bulged shorts. You can see hair sticking out of her pits now as her arms are lifted to have her masculine hands on the steering wheel.

“Almost there guys” Ananda says but in a deep masculine voice.

“Good” You hear another deep male voice say. You look back and it is Ashlie. She too is shirtless but has exposed a hairless but well toned teenage boy chest. Her clothes have become only purple shorts which are heavily bulged now. Her stomach has a trail of hair but thinner than Amanda’s. All that remains of her old appearance is her long pink hair and feminine cute face.

Then…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You make yourself an alpha male

*Noteb*
2. You arrive at school

*Noteb*
3. Reader’s choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/3053552-Masculine-car-drive