*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Child
  2. Boy
  3. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861974-Accidents-Happen/cid/1480613-Child
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1861974
People of all ages have accidents and may end up in diapers/pull-ups
This choice: Child  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Child

    by: Sarah Miles
Your a 11 year old boy named Torin Jameson. You are spending a week at your aunts house and are staying in your 5 year old cousin, Sarah, room. After dinner with Sarah, your aunt, and Jayci (who is 13) you go up to the room your staying in.

The room has white walls with a normal carpeted floor. There is a wardrobe and drawers that are white with pink deatails along with a toy box, plastic tea party set, and a pink fluffy bed. You also see a odd plastic mat on top of the dresser but ignore it. You change into boxers and pajama pants and start playing with a ball you found on the floor. Your hand slips and the ball flies out and goes under your bed. You look under the bed and grab your ball but feel something papery on as you pull it out. You set the ball aside and pull out what looks like a purple rectangle. You unfold it and see its a girls pull-up (http://babydealsonwheels.com/images/2T3T...) with pictures of Disney princesses on it. You set it on the dresser and decide to call it a night.

You wake up and feel a cold wet feeling around your crotch. You pull your covers off and look to see the sheets are tinted yellow. You wet the bed. You look at the pullup and consider wearing it just to be safe..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sarah Miles (UN: trevolution321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861974-Accidents-Happen/cid/1480613-Child