*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shaun's body
  2. The bodies swap heads
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/2007280-Shauns-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1864344
Bodies have a life of their own and decide to rebel against their heads
This choice: Shaun's body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shaun's body

    by: Unknown
You start to panic, but you can feel yourself being attached to your new body. Suddenly you start to feel Shauns body as you can finally control it. As everyone is in shock and are running around like fools in their new bodies, you go quickly to the toilets to calm down. You lock the doors and stare in the mirror. It is weird to see your head on such a hot body. You take off your clothes, leaving only the boxers. Shaun's body is hot!. His abs, biceps. You had to touch everything. And as you do it, something starts to bulge in your boxers. You dont hesitate and take them off. His dick is massive. You grab it and stroke it as fast as you can when suddenly...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/2007280-Shauns-body