*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. There can be only one.
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1407488-There-can-be-only-one
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1866144
Naruto, while helping Kurenai clean her appartment finds a secret from his famaly's past.
This choice: Leave Kurenai for now and go see Tsunade (Start your plan to take over).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

There can be only one.

    by: Chaos
Naruto looks at Kurenai, and thinks about what to do. He needs to start taking over the world. and he knows where to start. Tsunade is a Uzumaki in power, but she will not try to gain the world. She even uses the name Senju instead of Uzumaki. If she wont be a Uzumaki, then she will be at his feet as a women.
"Kurenai, I command you to go use the Mind Control Jutsu, on Hinata, and Anko. After words bring them back here," Naruto says wanting to gain a use out of Kurenai, before he starts changing her.
As Kurenai heads out to do his commands, Naruto heads to the Hokage Tower. Naruto knocks on the door to Tsunade's office, and is let in. Tsunade is alone in the room with a desk covered in paperwork.
"What do you want brat," Tsunade says angry that she can't get drunk.
"I want to show you this new Jutsu, I found," Naruto says smirking inside.
"Whatever brat just show me the jutsu," Tsunade says thinking its a joke.
"MInd Control Jutsu," Naruto says after performing the hand signs, The jutsu works, and Tsunade is put in a trance.
"Can you hear me," Naruto asks hoping the jutsu worked.
"Yes Master," Tsunade says blankly.
Naruto smirks as he thinks about the next step.
"The blood of the Uzumaki runs throgh our vains. You chose to ignore this blood, and use the name Senju. If you do not want to be a Uzumaki, then you will not be allowed any power," Naruto says as he gets ready for the reprograming.
"Tsunade you are completly loyal to me. You are incapable of even thinking about disobeying me. Until I take over the Vilage, you will pertend not to be my slave in public. Do you understand?" Naruto says.
"Yes Master," Tsunade says blankly.
Naruto considers canceling the Jutsu, but decides to give one last gift to Jiraiya.
"Tsunade you will now have several new personalitys. Once I take over the Village these personalitys can come out in public, but until then only Naruto can make them come out. When Someone calls you BIMBO, you will become stupid, and will not remember any social norms. When someone calls you SLUT, you will becpme horny, and fuck any one. When someone calls you VACUUM, you will drop to your knees, and give them a blowjob. When someone calls you BITCH, you will get on your hands, and knees, and let them fuck you doggy style. When someone calls you DOLL, you will lose all emotion, and do anything told to do. When someone calls you PET, you will become their loyal pet. All of these commands will never make you less loyal to Naruto," Naruto says as a gift to Jiraiya.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos (UN: c856935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1407488-There-can-be-only-one