*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What a Strange Dream...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/1336960-What-a-Strange-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867537
Evan has the power to swap anything with another person, but there's a catch. GPs given!
Chapter #1

What a Strange Dream...

    by: Blarg Blargington
It was a Friday morning in May and Evan did not want to get up for school. There was still a month of school left and he was ready for the summer. Evan groggily crawled out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. His head was spinning and he felt way more tired than he usually did in the morning. As he exited his room he crossed paths with his older sister Stephanie who, being a college freshmen, was already home for the summer.

"Good morning Evan," she said cheerily before heading downstairs. Evan mumbled some sort of response before going into the bathroom. Evan thought Stephanie was crazy. She was home now and could sleep as late as she wanted and she chose to get up at 7 in the morning. Evan wished he could still be sleeping right now.

What the hell is going on? he thought as he stared into the mirror. Why is my head pounding like this?

That's when he suddenly remembered the dream he had last night, the voice in his head. It had told him that he now had the power to swap anything with another person as long as he had their permission. It sounded absurd, but maybe, just maybe, this pounding in his head was due to the fact that he had been imbued with this power.

He was dying to know, so he forced himself to get ready as fast as possible so he could see if it was true. Once he was dressed, Evan headed downstairs and took stock of what he had to work with. His father Jack had already left for work, but the rest of his family was in the kitchen. There was Stephanie of course, and his younger tomboy of a sister Alex and his mother Miranda, who was a fourth grade teacher. Evan thought about what he would do before deciding to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/1336960-What-a-Strange-Dream