*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Get out of town
  2. Jump to the ground
  3. Contraband
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871443-Reeducation/cid/1356060-Get-out-of-town
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1871443
Living under an authoritarian matriarchy, you must be taught that mommy knows best.
This choice: Get out of town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get out of town

    by: SillyBaby
You decide that the best idea is to get far away from her. Maybe even out of the country. You don't know much about the rest of the world but you've heard rumors that there are places where the government allows people to make their own decisions about what they watch and listen to, where they don't even arrest you for swearing.

You don't make it that far. You are picked up by Supervision officers as you try to buy a bus ticket out of town.

"Where are you taking me?" you ask as two male officers put you into a car.

"You've been a naughty girl." A female officer, obviously the one in charge, says. "Your behavior must be corrected so that you don't do this again."

They drive you to a large building. No signs indicate the building's purpose.

You are led inside by the officers. There is a small waiting area with a reception desk.

"How may I help you?" the man at the desk asks.

"I've brought a candidate for reeducation." The ranking officer explains.

"I'll let the headmistress know." the man says. "Please put her int the induction room."

You are guided into a small room the door is locked behind you.

The room is decorated in soft colours. There is a comfortable-looking chair and some children's toys. Opposite the door you entered through is another one. You try to open it but its locked.

You sit on the chair and wait but nothing happens

You have the following choices:

1. Wait patiently

*Noteb*
2. Play with the toys

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SillyBaby (UN: sillybaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SillyBaby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871443-Reeducation/cid/1356060-Get-out-of-town