*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "...sex."
  2. Oh Crap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874403-The-Demoness-and-You/cid/1550659-sex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1874403
Your soul is owned by a red-skinned femme fatale from the fiery bowels of HELL! Public!
This choice: "...sex."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"...sex."

    by: Norman33
Even though she is a red skinned demon that you sold you soul to she's pretty hot. You look her up and down and say, "I'd like to show you rather than tell you what I like". You grab you cock for more effect. "I'll show this demon who's going to be the bitch", you think to yourself. She smiles and replies, "Oh, I like sex to, but it's you that's my bitch. Make no mistake about that". You're just beginning to process that when she says, "Silly boy, I own your soul. I know every thought that springs into your pretty little head. Let's get started". With that she strips out of her clothes. She walks over and with a kiss helps you out of yours. She then starts stroking your cock. "Yeh, you want that don't you babe", you say with a smirk. She smiles, giggles, and then you feel a strange tingle. All of a sudden something feels very strange. Your hand shoots down there and instead of your cock you find a tight bald vagina. "What the fuck have you done with my cock", you shout! She laughs and says, "You take such pride in the size of your cock. Well I think I'll keep it for a while to teach you some humility". You look down between her legs and see your former cock between her legs. It's still hard as a rock. It's color is quickly changing from your pale skin tone to red matching her skin. "Well, well, lets get things started", she says moving towards you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874403-The-Demoness-and-You/cid/1550659-sex