*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 4'6"
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876618-Shrinking-Hotel/cid/1674240-46
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876618
At the annual 2 month fair, you begin to shrink.
This choice: 4'6"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

4'6"

    by: None
I got out of the tub and noticed everything was bigger than usual.
"What in the world…?" I thought as held up my dress against my body. "What's going on…? I don't remember ever buying a dress for someone 6 feet and a half tall. In fact, I'm pretty sure this dress was already kind of small on me before." I remember in the dressing room I put it on, and it was up to my thighs. I put it on and it was down to my shins. "There's no way…" I think as I run out to the room. I see the beds being a lot higher than before. "Megan! Wake up!" I yell. She quickly jumps off the bed, probably because she's scared, and then I knew that I shrunk.
As I looked straight up at her, she looked right down at me, and we were in both in disbelief.
"You… you're… shorter than Rachel…" I was surprised she didn't ask what happened, although I'm not even sure what happened.
"Should we go to their room?" I asked in desperation.
"Yeah," she replied, "you're gonna need clothes. Maybe Rachel can give you some."
I nodded my head, but couldn't believe it. I never though that I, being 5'6" would have to ask tiny, little Rachel, who's 4'10" for clothes for me to wear. I mean, I'm 8 inches taller than her for crying out loud! She's asked me for some clothes, like hand me downs, several times before, but that was for clothes I owned almost 4 years ago, when I was about 5 feet tall.
I quickly grabbed one of my 2 and a half inch Nike pro compression shorts and my smallest training bra and put them on. Not only where they naturally bigger on me, but they were also looser. It was at this point where I realized that I didn't get shorter, but rather smaller. Megan, who was almost my height, now towered over me. Her thick legs seemed bigger and longer than ever. I could swear just one of her legs seemed about 2/3 of my size. If she wanted to, she could have easily pushed me around with her massive legs just by walking in a direction while I was trying to resist them by going going in the opposite direction.
I was trying to wrap my head around what was going on. I mean, how could I just… I guess, shrink. I thought that only happens in cheesy sci-fi films like the Incredible Shrinking Woman or as a cop-out episode for TV shows making the main character shrink for an episode or so like Totally Spies, SpongeBob, and tons of other shows. I couldn't get my mind straight. It was like a nightmare.
"This is unreal. I don't get how you shrunk!!" Megan yelled down at me while we were walking. I was having a hard time keeping up with her strides.
"Me neither… I heard about freak things happening at this hotel but I never imagined it could happen to me!"
"Should we call your parents??"
"Dear heavens no! No one can find out about this… we might be able to fix it somehow before we have to leave." I could never let my parents hear about this, because they would undoubtedly tell my little sisters. One of my little sisters is 15 and nearly 6 foot tall and still growing. Ever since she surpassed me in height she never let me hear the end of it. But even worse is my 14 year old sister who is already nearly my height. If they find out that I'm… however short I currently am they'll tease me forever.
"What about Gabe?"
"Well, Gabe might be happy to hear. He never liked the fact that since we started dating 2 years ago I literally "out grew" him." I had a late growth spurt last year. I was 5'1 when I started dating my 5'3 boyfriend, Gabe. Almost suddenly, in the course of a month, I shot past up Sierra, then Gabe, then Megan. I don't mind dating a shorter guy, but it sucks cause he hates it and I love wearing heels especially around my "little man", but understandably he hates it even more. I'm not gonna dump the guy just cause he's a shrimp, and he refuses to dump me even though I "grew into a giantess", whatever that means, so now we're hoping he'll have a late growth spurt too.
I put on one of my old t-shirts so I wouldn't just be in underwear and a bra as we made our way to the other girls' room. The original plan was for us to get to our rooms, and get ready to go out eat an extremely fancy restaurant. I highly doubt that we'll go out at all, or at least me personally will leave the hotel. We get to Sierra and Rachel's room, and knock on it. My heart sank when I realized how little I will look compared to Rachel, who was always that shortest of the group. We even joke around saying that despite being one of the oldest, when she was born she was smaller than the average baby and we were born already bigger than her. She always took the jokes well, but I don't think I'll be able to bear them. When the door opened, I immediately groaned loudly as Rachel in 6 in heels opened the door (one thing Rachel loves about being tiny is being able to wear the craziest heels and still being pretty short compared to guys. Which is true, she's only 5'4" in the heels which isn't as tall as Megan or I barefoot).
"What the fuck!?" She yelled out after a second or two of analyzing what was going on. It almost seemed like she believed this the least out of all of us. "Am I losing my mind?"
We walked in as Meg started explaining what we know so far, which is pretty much that I shrunk and we don't know how. Sierra stepped out of the bathroom in her 4 inch heels making her a foot taller than me.
I was getting irrationally angry at them all crowding around me because two of them were in heels. "Hey guys, can you not stand around me in heels?! It's not that I don't love having your tits in my face, but having my now giant friends just trapping me in this triangle is making me go crazy." It only got me so mad cause their boobs were showing because of the dresses they were wearing and Megan just has big breasts in general and I was almost boob height to all of them.
They gave me some space and I literally climbed on the bed to sit down. It felt super weird having my legs dangle over the side of the bed. I'm sure Rachel didn't mean to, but it seemed like she sat next to me on purpose almost to gloat or (finally) feel big or to compare sizes with me. I refused to look up, but I felt her eyes looking down at me.
"So…" Sierra said to break the silence, "uh, what are we gonna do for dinner?"
"I mean… we have the tradition of going to that one restaurant… I would hate to break tradition…" Rachel said.
"Me too" Megan chimed in.
"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that I'm tiny now??" I said, jumping off the bed. "I don't have clothes to wear to go! Or shoes to wear! Or anything! " I was spinning around in a circle to address tall three of them as they were on different sides of the room. I guess over the sound of my yelling I didn't hear Rachel get off the bed and stand up behind me so as I turned around I planted my face right in her cleavage. All three of them tried to stifle their laughs. I knew it would be super rude to get mad at them and I at this point felt sorry for being so rude to them so I backed up, took a few breath and apologized.
"Aw, don't feel too bad. I don't think I would handle shrinking very well either and I'm only 4'10". But, I might have some clothes that'll fit you… I kept them from when I was a little shorter so I could have some… skimpy clothes to wear if we went clubbing… it works well for short girls, no one really calls us out for it. I have no shoes for you unless we're the same size or if you don't mind wearing bigger shoes."
Rachel handed me this bright, pink dress that was still a little too big for me but better than anything I had. Her feet were in fact bigger, so I couldn't wear heels unless I wanted to fall a lot, so while all my giant friends wore their heels (including Megan), I was stuck in flats that were a size or two too big.
"I look like a little Barbie doll compared to you titans. Can't we just get room service?"
"Com on Jes, room service is super expensive, and besides we're all ready to go, and it is tradition."
"Ugh, ok… no point in trying to change plans now."

You have the following choices:

1. At the restaurant

*Noteb*
2. In the hotel lobby

*Noteb*
3. In the elevator

*Noteb*
4. In the taxi ride there

*Noteb*
5. During the walk there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876618-Shrinking-Hotel/cid/1674240-46