*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sugarcube Corner
  2. Where Am I?!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877355-Being-Shrunk-in-Ponyville/cid/1491940-Sugarcube-Corner
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877355
Ponyville looks a lot bigger...... oh, I'm smaller
This choice: Sugarcube Corner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sugarcube Corner

    by: Unknown
Pinkie pie walking along and she is coming right for you! " i just wanna make you smile smile smile" she hums paying no attention to her feet at all. STOP! you yell, it does no good, PINKIE PIE STOP! you scream. It still does no good, but pinkie pie, who was carrying a picnic basket in her mouth drops it " shoot " she says with a giggle. She bends down to get it when she notices you. She reaches out too touch you thinking you are a wild flower or something she presses down on you. "Pinkie please stop!" you scream sobbing. She screams almost making you deaf "so tiny" she says really loud. She picks you up and examines you, she notices that you were crying "whats wrong" she says softly "well I woke up here and i didnt remember a thing, ive almost died, and im the size of a bug!" you say loud enough for her too hear you "im sorry" she says "well i know, you can come back to sugar cube corner with me if you'd like." she smiles. you sniff a couple time "o... ok, i have nowhere else to go, or any friends here" you cry " she puts her hand on your back the best she can without hurting you "ill be your friend" she says, you smile. "well lets go" she says "its getting late" and she puts you on in her picnic basket "will you be ok in here?" she asks "ya" you say. She put you in the picnic basket and closes it, it was fairly empty so you just sat down "just yell if you need me too slow down" she says "ok" you say, not sure if she heard you. she takes off running, the ride was a little bumpy but you weren't hurt too bad. You arrive at sugarcube corner and pinkie take's you out of the basket with her mouth. she sets you on a counter, "wait here" she says " I have something that may make you feel a little better" she runs into another room. After a few minutes she returns holding a cupcake she sets in down beside you and smiles "hope you like strawberry and if you cant eat it all its ok" she says with a giggle. "Thank you!" you say. Pinkie Pie just starts smiling "dig in" she says. You begin too eat it starting with the icing and then you wobble down "I think im gonna be sick" you say. Pinkie Pie just starts laughing. "Well you shouldnt have eaten so much silly" she says. "Well i-" you're interupted by the sound of a knock on the door "ill get it" Pinkie Pie says, she goes to open the door. You hear a voice "can we come in for a moment Pinkie?" the voice sounded extremely worried. "sure twilight! you seem upset though" pinkie says.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Im lonely

2. Everything small is disappearing

*Noteb*
3. I need help with a party

*Noteb*
4. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr. Pickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877355-Being-Shrunk-in-Ponyville/cid/1491940-Sugarcube-Corner