*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control/cid/1382107-A-New-Morning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1880439
A little girl with a natural mind control talent is after the feet of both genders.
Chapter #1

A New Morning

    by: Thatguywhoisme
Sunlight hits Alivia's eyelids as she awakens, lifting off the fog of sleep. She sits up, still tired and a little horny (Damn GMOs). The time is 7:30 AM. As she stretches, her eyes wander to her feet as she imagines who will be licking them today, and who will be offering their own to her... after all, her hidden ability makes getting what she wants incredibly easy. All it takes is some eye contact...

To fully enslave someone requires her to lock eyes with them. Immediately they will feel their will being drawn into her, but be unable to move or to look away. The most they can muster is a whisper. It takes about 30 seconds for full enslavement. While their bodies will respond to any command Alivia gives, their minds are aware of what goes on around them. Upon Alivia's command, or after 5 minutes away from her, the victims are freed of Alivia's power with no memory of what happened while enslaved. The more frequently a person is enslaved, the faster they go under. The limitations of her ability exist, but with 9 years of practice Alivia is very good at stepping around them. Now...what is on Alivia's schedule for today, good reader?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatguywhoisme (UN: ichimaru12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatguywhoisme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control/cid/1382107-A-New-Morning