*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take a swim in the pool
  2. So it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1466711-Take-a-swim-in-the-pool
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Computers · #1881484
A man moves into the newest house the AutoHouse 3000 but his is a bit glitchy.
This choice: Take a swim in the pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Take a swim in the pool

    by: Gatonom
You notice the pool of the house when you arrive, and this being your first time with a fancy house you head there. You walk through the house and to the backyard, to swim. The house scans you as you walk out, for your preferred water temperature and size for your swimsuit. You exit into a small room that feels like a locker room. The house says to take off all your clothes and throw them down the chute. It's your house and all, so you don't think twice as you toss them down.

The computer scans you again. "Confirm your swimsuit." the voice says. To your shock, it holds out a purple women's one-piece instead of trunks. You shake your head, "Um... I want something different." you say. The computer puts it back, and shows you a hot pink bikini. You bawk at the idea, but the computer doesn't seem to have trunks of any sort available for you to wear.

You have the following choices:

1. Wear the one-piece.

*Noteb*
2. Wear the bikini.

3. Ask for plain shorts.

*Noteb*
4. Go without.

*Noteb*
5. Go back inside and find them yourself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gatonom (UN: pinkbirdo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1466711-Take-a-swim-in-the-pool