*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More?
  2. Pick a Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884281-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/1430887-More
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1884281
Girls ranging from 14-35 gain weight
This choice: More?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More?

    by: UnlimitedLine
Beth is a Caucasian with ginger hair that falls just below her shoulders. She is 110 pounds and 16 years old. She usually wears form fitting blouses and short shorts. She's not the typical ginger though. She doesn't have a freckle on her body. She loves to eat varieties of donuts and strudels. She has a very large addiction to them and her boyfriend doesn't approve. Will she kick the addiction or will she cave in and eat to her hearts content?

Taylor is a 15 year old Caucasian and has short brown hair that hangs down just above her shoulders and a single blond wave on the left side of her hair. She is skin and bones at the moment weighing in at 90 pounds and being only 5 feet tall. She is in love with dancing whether it be Contemporary or Hip Hop and uses that to keep her in shape. She never over eats and and when she actually does eat she only consumes fruits and vegetables to keep her body in shape. Will Taylor keep her body or will she gain weight after getting suspended from dance?

Anita is 21 years old and is half Filipino and half Mexican. Her black hair falls down just below her shoulders. She weighs 119 pounds and likes to wear revealing tops and mini skirts. She is a total bitch to basically everyone with the exception to any cute guys and her best friend Kayla. She is in love with Mexican food ranging from Tacos and Quesidillas to Churros. Her favorite hobby is shopping (is that even a hobby?) due to the tons of cash given to her by her dad who invented the new fast food place known as "Stúffed Sauságe". Will she be able to keep her slender body after her dad adds in Mexican food to his restaurants menu?

Diana is a 32 year old single mother with short brown hair falling down to chin height. She currently weighs 130 pounds due to her three children she just gave birth to. At the moment she usually wears baggy shirts and sweats due to the lack of a boyfriend/husband. She has three children in total. Two boys and one girl. She used to play Tennis but now that she's by herself and raising three kids she doesn't have the time. Her favorite food is Ice Cream. She doesn't care which flavor she just loves the texture and feel of it. Will she cave in and gain more weight after a certain dentist takes interest in her?

You have the following choices:

1. Beth

2. Taylor

3. Anita

4. Diana

5. One more set of girls?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnlimitedLine (UN: unilimitedline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UnlimitedLine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884281-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/1430887-More