*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884454-In-the-Desert/cid/1459218-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ishoam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1884454
A woman is stranded in the desert of Tatooine, GPs for well done additions.
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: Ishoam
The twin suns of Tatooine burned the sands of the desert. And the winds blew sand in the eyes of all organic life, the heat made things worse. Possios was one of the unfortunate souls that happend to be trapped in the wasteland of rock and sand. She had been stranded there by a Sith apprentice, who thought a fitting way to kill her would be marooning her in the hellish heat of the Dune Sea. She hadn't been given any supplies. And she was extremely de-hydrated. If she didn't find shelter, (but seeing as her surroundings were nothing but sand dunes, that wasn't much of a choice,) or someone found her soon, she would certainly die. She was walking up the side of a sand dune. when she reached the top of the dune, all that could be seen was many mire miles of sand. She felt her legs give out, and rolled down the dune. Stopping in a prone position on the hot desert floor. She didn't have the strength to get back up....

You have the following choices:

1. Someone finds Her

2. She lies There

*Noteb*
3. Night Approaches

*Noteb*
4. Other (For alternate story lines)

*Noteb*
5. Other (whatever I missed)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ishoam (UN: jedi42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ishoam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884454-In-the-Desert/cid/1459218-Intro