*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Careful what you wish for
  2. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1440101-Careful-what-you-wish-for
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1885126
Fred dress up like a dummy and gets trample in halloween unaware by the women.
This choice: sority girls comes to the porch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Careful what you wish for

    by: TrampleFantasy
This whole evening was turning into one of those “be careful what you wish for” scenarios. I’d got trampled much harder and often that I originally thought, and that last woman really went to work on my ribs. I’d decided to call it a night and add this memory to my spank bank when I heard the laughter of girls and the shuffling of feet. This is it, I thought. After these girls I would get up, but I didn’t want to be discovered. The girls seemed pretty drunk, and they were yelling “Theta Delta Kai! Theta Delta Kai!” as the tripped up the steps. When they saw me and the dummy’s they shrieked and yelled. “These things scared the crap out of me!” one said. “take that loser!” and kicked one of my dummy brethrens face. she stepped over to me and said, “I’ve got one for you too Jethro!”, and kicked me in the face. she must’ve had on high heels because the sharpness of the point kick caught me right in the mouth. Good damn did it hurt! it took all I had not to yelp out in pain. “I can’t see anyone in here. Jessie, see if you can spot someone through the window.” Okay, she said and stood on my face. I could feel her heels digging into my skin. The mask was doing nothing to protect the side of my face. Jessie shifted her wait and put her other heel right in my ear. It was a searing pain like I’d never felt. When you think about torture, your ears are the last thing on your mind, but I had no idea how super sensitive they were. I was moments from yelling in pain when another trampling caught my attention. “Cassie what about your side?”. Cassie went to look and I felt her sharp heel get my Achilles tendon. I felt like she’d taken a very large needle and stabbed me in the tendon! “Nothing. These jerks must not be home. C’mon Jess, Stacy, let’s get out of here.” Jessie stepped down from my face, and went to walk away. I saw her turn around, and come back and kick me in the face two more times. She yelled “LOSER!” as she did it. As she walked down the stairs, I heard her say, “we need to get some of these dummies for the House! They’re awesome to kick around…”my face was on fire. I could feel my lip starting to swell. I think one of the girls might’ve cut my Achilles tendon too, because it felt weak, and maybe blood but I couldn’t tell because of the pants I was wearing. I rolled onto my back. I didn’t hear anyone coming so I laid there for what I thought was a coupla minutes but it must’ve been longer because I came to when I heard talking. It was muffled, and my head was swimming. I might’ve had a concussion, but I had no time to think because just then two more girls walked up the stairs. “ooh this is where that cute boy lives. AHHH!” they were scared, and looked to be pretty young, I was guessing freshmen. “these things look so friggin real!” ooh Megan feel how real this one feels!” she must’ve been touching one of the other dummies cuz I didn’t feel anything. Then I felt something on my crotch. Hard. “That’s NOTHING Alison. Feel this one! It’s like he’s got a real penis!” she said. “I wonder what they use? Is it a sausage? Corn on the cob? What?!” then I heard the most evil sound I’d ever heard.”hahahahahaha! wanna see if we can bust his balls?” Megan said. “Megan, why would you wanna destroy the cute guys dummies? He looked like he worked hard on these.” Alison said. I was begging for Megan to let it go…”I guess you’re right. I won’t bust him. But I can definitely turn his corn on the cob into popcorn!” and with that Megan began to rub her foot up and down on my cock. “you like that daddy? Hunh you like that? gimme some popcorn baby, gimme some popcorn!!” Alison just laughed and laughed, “Megan you are such a FREAK!”. c’mon. no one’s home lets get out of here.”The girls left, and I’m so glad, because my cock started to get REALLY hard. I rolled on my stomach to prop myself up and stand up, when I heard the clack clack of high heels coming down the block. I laid back down, thinking this night would never end. I can’t imagine EVER wanted to do this again. I laid on my stomach and I heard talking getting closer. “Jimmy, you said you’d take Trevor trick or treating earlier. Then you stumble home drunk off your ass! It’s 10 o’clock at night for God’s sake, he’s only 4, he fell asleep! You are such an asshole sometimes, you know that?!” she said. She walked up to the door and barely acknowledged the fact that there were dummies in her path. She just stepped right upon my back. Digging her heels in. She must’ve been solid, cuz it felt like a statue was standing on me. “Uggggggggggggh I wanna kick his ass, so bad!!!” she stepped off me, and I felt her spread my legs apart with her foot. “Oh, you’re too busy to take your son school shopping, Jimmy?” and with that, the woman kicked me HARD in the ass. “Hey babe, run to the store for some smokes and beer fer me, hunh?!” and another two kicks REALLY hard in the ass. I didn’t like where this was going. If I lived through this night, I was gonna find Jimmy and kick HIS ass. “Your sister can’t stay with us babe, ain’t enough room. BUT THERE’S ROOM FOR YOUR FRIGGIN DRINKIN’ BUDDIES WHOSE TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE!!!!!!” she said, and a flurry of angry kicks came with it. it felt like 50, but it was probably more like 10. I have no idea what it’s like to be in prison and be a raped, but I can’t imagine it being any more painful than this. “You could stand to lose a few pounds, babe. Like 30 huh huh huh huh! Oh I could? Could i?” and she let loose on my ass. She just kept kicking. My mouth started to water. My ass felt like there were 5 women back there not 1, it felt like my nose was bleeding. This had turned into the Halloween from Hell! With one last stomp of my ass, she stomped down the stairs still yelling about Jimmy. As my head swam, and my eyes were watering, I thought that I had seen the worst of everything. I can’t believe the pain I was in. how these dainty pretty little flowers could be so brutal with their feet.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1440101-Careful-what-you-wish-for