*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Three Red Heads
  2. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1589611-Three-Red-Heads
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1885126
Fred dress up like a dummy and gets trample in halloween unaware by the women.
This choice: something else happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Three Red Heads

    by: TrampleFantasy
It wasn't just one person as I originally thought but three. I was trying to figure out who was coming but it was so dark it was hard to see. When that got closer it was clear that that were women. They were talking about things happening at the local college so I figured that they were college students. As they got closer I could see that their costumes were that of hookers. They had on wigs. One was platinum blond and the other two were redheads. They were wearing false eyelashes and had on a lot of makeup. The two redheads may have been sisters because they were dressed a lot alike including wearing fishnet stockings. The blonde was bare legged. The part that scared me was they were all wearing stilettoes. The anticipation was killing me. When they got to the front door the blond was first and she stepped up to ring the doorbell. She was standing right on my chest. I could feel her heels digging in to my skin. After she rang the doorbell she was wiggling her feet waiting for Joe to come to the door. When he answered they all realized that they knew each other. That is when the other two stepped up to the door. The first girl, the blond, moved to the right. The meant she was standing on my groin and thighs. One of the red heads was on my chest and the third was balancing on my head. I was both ecstatic but in tears of pain all at the same time. Because they all knew each other they started talking about school and what was going on. They told Joe that they were all dressed up as hookers and were going to this party. They told him, he should come dressed up as their pimp. All the while they were wiggling there feet side to side except for the red head on my chest. She was switching her weight from one foot to the other and leaning back on her heels as if her feet hurt. I don't know how long they were there because I was about to pass out from the pain. I think they decided to go to the party without Joe but this was all blurry. When they left, I couldn't tell what hurt more, my head or my chest. I had had a covering over my chest but it had torn and felt this liquid running down my side which later I found out to be blood where her heel had really dug into my skin. When I got my wind back I was thinking maybe it was time for me to get up before I got stuck again.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1589611-Three-Red-Heads