*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Day Dawns.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888156-Giantess-University/cid/1416709-A-New-Day-Dawns
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1888156
A boy begins college, only to find trouble in the form of woman towering over him.
Chapter #1

A New Day Dawns.

    by: Rian
Morning came. Simon honestly wished it hadn't. His head ached from the booze and the length of the night before. Henry always had known how to party, and his years at college had not put a damper on that. Loud music, alcohol, attractive woman... not a terrible way to end the summer. But, no matter how Simon looked at it, it read the same to him. Summer was over. He was a college student now.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got out of Henry's sofa. Stepping around empty beer bottles and bodily fluids scattered on the floor, he makes his way to the bathroom, and undoing his pants, relieves himself from the water forcefully drained from his body. Getting ready to shower, he pulls back the curtain, only to find Henry passed out in the tub. Simon sighs, and turns on the water. Miraculously, it still takes Henry a while to get up. "Wha'dda you..." he mumbles, seemingly still a little drunk from the night before. Noticing he's getting wet, he quickly gets up and out of the shower, nearly tripping over the curtain as he does so. "Whad da fuck man." he belts at you, obviously irritated. "You stink and needed it." Simon replies emotionlessly, still trying to shake the grogginess off of him. "Now get out, I got a shower to take." Henry stares at Simon for a second, processing what he had said in his foggy mental state, before complying.

---------------

After his shower, Simon felt a lot better, his thoughts; clear, his mind; alert, his body; ready. Dressing, he comes out to the kitchen, where he finds Henry still wearing his wet clothes from before, gripping a newly opened beer in his hand. "You do know classes start today, right?" Simon asks Henry quizzically. "You do know nothing is ever covered in the first day of class anyways?" Henry replies, mocking his tone. "But hey," he continues, "If you want to waste your time, go right ahead. What class is mister Bachelor of science up for anyways?" Simon thinks for a second, and for some ungodly reason, it will not come to him, as if the party from the night before erased all information about school from his mind. He pulls out his schedule...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rian (UN: rian02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888156-Giantess-University/cid/1416709-A-New-Day-Dawns