*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Back to school
  2. The starving artist finds a bone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890836-Shawn-the-shapeshifting-stuntman/cid/1425081-Back-to-school
by Cardio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1890836
A stuntman uses his power to get cast as a stuntman...or stuntwoman...or about anything
This choice: A teenager in high school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Back to school

    by: Cardio
“Never thought I’d be so happy to learn I was going back to high school. Atleast for a movie.” Shawn laughed into the phone as he practically jumped out of bed due to excitement.

“Well, that’s great to here as you’ll probably have to deal with a tutor on the set.”

Shawn stopped being excited in an instant, “Wait, what?”

“Well, you will be needing a tutor after all. I mean you will be playing a teenager.”

“But that’s so stupid, can’t you just tell them I’m 18 and graduated already? I mean, half the people playing teenagers on tv and in other movies nowadays are older than me.”

“Normally that would be the case, but the director of this movie is very very method and thinks it cheapens the film and cheats the audience if every single element of the movie isn’t authentic, including actors ages.”

Shawn was a bit depressed to learn this, but quickly got over himself when he remembered he had a real life paying stuntman gig. “Hell, I managed to get through high school once, what’s a few weeks on a shoot going to hurt.”

“I’m glad you feel that way, the only reason you got this job was because I promised that you were in fact a teenager.” Said Rebecca sounding relieved that Shawn was taking the news very well.

“So let’s get to the chase, what part am I doing the stunts for, it’d be nice if I got a chance to be the big man on campus this time around.”

“Well you see…”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cardio (UN: cardwiz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cardio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890836-Shawn-the-shapeshifting-stuntman/cid/1425081-Back-to-school