*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1491223-Answers-some-prayers
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: He answers some prayers.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Answers some prayers

    by: scriptboy
There was a medium-sized, two-story house, about three houses down the street from Jack’s house, where a classmate of Jack lived. Fourteen-year-old Ben Parker lived there, with his older sister, Lisa. Lisa was already in high school; she was sixteen years old.

Ben was shy and a bit of a geek in school. An introvert, he had few friends, but he was close with Jack and their other friend Tyler. Basically, the three of them were inseparable. They were into computers, Xbox games, cartoons, telling stupid jokes, swimming in the pool (during the summer time), and pulling an occasional prank on the PE teacher in school. Other than that, Ben was smart and eager to study, although he never was the smartest kid in class. He wasn’t exactly the most athletic kid either. He was just average, which made him the prime target for all the bullies in school.

Ben had short, curly black hair and brown eyes and he was of average height. Other than that, he wasn’t too skinny, but he just wasn’t fat either. He was just borderline chubby. In all, he was a shy but nice kid, who had few friends and just minded his own business in school.

As he sat at his desk, looking over the algebra problems, he scribbled down the math problem in his notebook before he read the equation for the third time.

“Ugh… These problems are so hard! And I’m tired. I still got thirteen problems to do and I’ve been doing this for the last two hours already…” the poor boy groaned. “I wish I were smart enough to finish these in no time at all and be done with them!”

Ben put his pencil down and decided to fold his arms over his desk and to lay his head down. He was tired.

“Oh God… Please make me so smart, that I can finish these problems in the next ten minutes… Amen!”

Then he heard a familiar voice coming from behind him.

“My, my… A prayer for more intelligence! That’s easy!”

Ben opened his eyes and raised up his head, before turning around.

“Jack? How… How did you get in my room?” he said. He saw Jack Simmons, who lived three houses down the street, and who was a classmate of his, standing in his bedroom with his arms folded in front of his chest.

“Well, I can teleport I want now…” Jack replied with a grin on his face as he walked closer to Ben. “I can do anything since I’m God, which brings me to you!”

“What? How?”

“Well… We can have some fun! But first, you gotta finish up that pesky homework! Since you prayed for more intelligence, I will give you that right now!” Jack stated. “You will understand every math problem in the book! In fact, you will understand everything there is to know about math!”

Ben blinked for a moment, as his mind suddenly opened up.

Then he turned around and read the math problems one more time.

“Oh! I got it now!” he grinned. In the meantime, Jack just sat down on Ben’s bed and read some of his comic books.

Ben grabbed his pencil and raced through all the math problems, working through all of them and writing all the answers in his notebook in less than ten minutes! He almost got a cramp in his wrist from writing so fast!

“There! I’m all done!” Ben grinned. “Thanks for answering my prayer!”

“Oh, my pleasure, dude!” Jack laughed. “Just because you were my first answered prayer, I’m gonna give you a bonus gift!”

“What? A what? Ohhhh!” Ben groaned, as he fell on his knees before Jack.

Suddenly, his shorts disappeared, and he was sitting on his knees, completely naked! Then, he began to feel pressure in his cock and balls! He was going to have an orgasm! Within seconds, cum started spewing from his cock as it was leaking over the carpet. It was amazing!

“Ohhhh GOD…. This… is… incredible!” Ben groaned loudly.

Jack made him orgasm for a few minutes as he decided what to do next…

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1491223-Answers-some-prayers