*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. During a Match
  2. Melina Perez
  3. Which Diva Do You Want?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898415-WWE-Divas-ENF/cid/1802889-During-a-Match
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1898415
Five of our favorite (or not so favorite) WWE Divas end up naked and embarrassed.
This choice: During a Match  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

During a Match

    by: nwo4life1949
Paparazzi plays over the arena's sound system as Melina makes her way to the ring. She was flattered that the WWE Officials told her that she would be the last match of the night, after the cameras stopped rolling, for the crowd here tonight in her hometown of los angeles, california. Typically, these matches are reserved for the top male stars, usually a title feud or grudge match heading into a Pay-Per-View, The Divas rarely get to show off their skills, let alone in such a manner as this.However, if anyone was going to do it, it was gonna be her, who else could bring the style and expertise that she could? She was the best diva on the roster, anmd tonight she could show that off with the company behind her in front of all her doubters, friends and family in attendance.
"Candice is so done" she thought to herself as she sauntered up to the ring apron, lifting her left leg up in preparation for her world famous splits. The crowd grew louder as she placed her right leg up, givinbg all the male audience members, and even some females, the view they were waiting all night to see. She held the pose for a few seconds, watching the flash bulbs go off from cameras all over the arena, taking in the sight and relishing that everyone was in love with the sight of the flexible diva. As she pulled herself through the ropes and into the ring, the only one waiting on her was Lillian Garcia, the ring announcer, no referee was in sight.
"Whats up? where's the ref?" asked he perplexed diva
"I was told that someone would be coming out after Candace makes her entrance" replied Lillian, slowly raising the microphone up to her lips to introduce Melina's opponent.
"Introducing her opponent, Candace Michelle!" announced Lillian, as her music played, the former playboy centerfold made her way onto the stage much to the delight of the fans in attendance. Melina looked towards her opponent as she made her way down the ramp, her skimpy booty shorts with what was basically a sports bra coupled with some wrestling boots, Hardly the attire of a self respecting diva. Melina prided herself on her ability, but also her modesty, a diva doesnt need to be half naked to get recognition in this business, she should get by on her skill alone, which is why she always dressed in a moderate set of matching gear, a top that flattered her figure but showed off her midriff, nothing compared to Candace's lack of upper body apparel, coupled with her Long tights which concealed her shapely legs but still allowed the crowd to observe her awesome curves, joined with her wrestling boots custom made to have fur on the outside, following the fashion trends in any nightclub scene. Candace didn't need modesty, she already bared her naked body for all the world to see, Loving he thought of every man and teenage boy seeing every inch of her. Melina had offers from playboy dozens of times over the years, but she wasn't about to degrade herself for money just so she could flaunt the amazing body she worked so tirelessly to get into shape, that's not what she was about. Candace Entered the ring and leered towards her opponent, Melina made it no secret that she thought very little of the challenger, calling her out multiple times on air for being a floozy and having no modesty. Melina readied herself in the corner, but couldn't help but notice that there was STILL no referee, she looked towards Lillian, who was giving the Microphone to Candace.
"Oh Melina" said Candace, eliciting boos from the crowd. although this was her hometown, she wasnt exactly a fan favorite. That was fine with her, she didn't need fans, she needed championships and victories, which she wanted to hurry up and get to tonight.
"I know you don't like me" continued Candace, a smug smile creeping over Melina's face, "But that's fine, because I don't like you much either:" The crowd cheers, wiping the smile from Melina's lips. "You always seem tpo have something against me, more importantly, the fact that I've taken off my clothes and showcased my voluptuous, naked body to these fans" The crowd grew louder, as Candace soaked in the sheers. Melina clutched her arms to her body, she was embarrassed to think that people would be so in love with someone who showed off her body so willingly, it made her feel uncovered just thinking it.
"Turns out, that I got permission to get a special referee tonight, Someone who feels the same way I do about giving the fans what they want in the form of full frontal nudity, ladies and gentleman, former WWE diva, Chyna!"
As Chynas music hit, melina obviously was shocked, why of all people would the ninth wonder of the world be here? more importantly, why would Candace pick her to be a special referee for their match?
"The hell is going on?" she yelled across the ring, Candace just laughed as she handed the microphone back to Lillian. It didnt matter, Chyna or no, she wasnt going to waste this opportunity, she was going to beat Candace, and guarantee herself a future divas title shot.
To the delight of the fans, Chyna made her way down to the ring, wearing tight black spandex shorts and a referee top that showed off her generous chest size, she climbed into the ring and posed for the fans in attendance. Chyna motioned for the microphone from Lillian, probably looking to take the spotligjht from the future divas champion.
"Hello everyone" chyna began, "Happy to be here, but before we begin, I have some words for you" he said, pointing towards Melina. Melina was confused, what would chyna have to say to her, theyve never met until just now.
"I hear you talk alot of trash about Candace over here, mostly about how she's been in playboy. well, Ive been in playboy as well, and just because you werent BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH to get in, theres no need to be jealous!" the crowd erupted, Melina just shook her head and crossed her arms, refusing to acknowledge that being the case. She walked over and snatched the mic from chynas hands.
"Actually, the fact is that unlike you two losers, Ive got integrity, I have morals, and most importantly, I have SELF RESPECT!" she shouted, thrusting the mic back into chynas chest. As the crowd hissed with disapproval of her words, Chyna was visually angry, yet calm as she picked the mic back up to her face.
"is that so?" she asked, "Well, I think that you just need to have a change of attitude. Therefore.." she continued, looking back to Candace in the corner, "...As much as Candace enjoys to strip off for the guys in the pages of playboy...." chyna continued, turning her attention back to Melina, "...I think that she, along with the crowd her in attendance, will love it even more if she strips you naked during this match here tonight!"
The crowd roared with delight, it felt as if a surge of electricity had jumped through everyone as it became deafening in the Staples Center.
She couldnt be serious, could she? she wouldnt possibly let Candace strip her in front of all those people? The realization started to sink in for melina, the tv cameras had stopped rolling, most of the main executives and roster had left, There probably wouldnt be anyone to stop her. Did Candace plan this? she was close with Mr. Mcmahon after all.
Chyna handed the mic back to Candace
"Would you want that?" she asked the crowd, more cheers exploded from the crowd.
"So you want me to Peel every layer off Melina and show her how amazing it is to be seen naked by thousands of people?" she asked again, the crowd grew even louder, if they cheered any more, they might bring the building down.
Melina was gripped with fear and disbelief, she looked around, this crowd wanted to see her, ALL of her, head to toe. She needed to get out of here, she needed to avoid this at any cost.
Chyna signaled for the bell, it rang, and the match was officially underway. Candace tossed the mic aside as she started to advance towards melina. the former divas champion quickly solid under the bottom rope and to the floor, making her way towards the ramp with the intent on leaving this craziness behind her, no match was worth this risk. Her clothes were staying on, no Matter what.
Chyna and Candace, however, Had other plans

You have the following choices:

1. Candace goes out to get melina

*Noteb*
2. Melina Leaves up the ramp to the back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nwo4life1949 (UN: nwo4life1949 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voltros has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898415-WWE-Divas-ENF/cid/1802889-During-a-Match