*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 2
  2. A Night To Remember
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence/cid/1603986-Story-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1904131
A young man reminisces about the last 7,000 years stuck as a variety of different women.
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 2

    by: Norman33
Kimberly looks at the clock and says, "Well seeing that I don't have a lot of time should I start at the begining? Where did I start? It was such a long time ago it's hard to remember sometimes". John laughs and shouts, "That's why chicks shouldn't drink. You loose what little mental stabilty you have after a few". He then breaks out in laughter. Kimberly gives him a stare that seems to stop time. John stops laughing. Kimberly then quickly seems to collect herself and in a brief period of sobriety says, "My young sweat boy you have no idea what the future has in store for you". She then gently slaps him on the face. "Ok, where was I? That's right, should I start in the beginning", she asks slurring her words again.

You have the following choices:

1. The beginning

*Noteb*
2. Some other time

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904131-Talk-About-A-Life-Sentence/cid/1603986-Story-2