*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. FreckleShep.
  2. Fatten a FemShep.
  3. Squad Selection.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/1832150-FreckleShep
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1906246
A reboot of my last Mass Effect weight gain interactive.
This choice: FreckleShep.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

FreckleShep.

    by: Unknown
The galaxy was rebuilding from the devastation of the Reapers, Commander Eileen Shepard having chosen a different outcome than any that Star Child offered and in so doing had truly liberated the galaxy. She had recovered, healed in what ways she could, and settled down with the love of her life. There was no more fighting, no more danger for Eileen Shepard.

Retirement, peace, and a happy life was just waiting for her, she knew.

Now, basking in the noon sun of an Earth day, she idly placed a hand on her middle, rubbing it a bit.

She had had a filling lunch, eating more than her usual amount, cooked for her by her doting lover. This was becoming a recurring theme in the Shepard household but Eileen wasn't bothered by it just yet. Sure she was getting just a bit softer, but that was to be expected in peacetime.

"Shepard!"

Eileen turned her head towards the sound of her lover calling for her, admiring the sight walking towards her, a vision in...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/1832150-FreckleShep