*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The main story.
  2. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1481007-The-main-story
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: The main story.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The main story.

    by: TopBeehler
It's the modern era in the country of japan, 5 young girl for very different reasons will go out into the woods and will never come out. The story follows 1 of 5 young girls and what happens to them. The main story line is fully reserved for me so no one else may add anywhere past this point. If you have an idea feel free to write me and if I like the idea I will add it myself.

(I will pay you GP for good ideas so please write me if you have any ideas at all.)

You can also make you own story line in the other parts of the story if you want. If you need anything please feel free to write me and I will be happy to help. Now on to the story.....


Name: Airi
Age: 13

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/u...

Airi is a normal 13 year old girl who is often bullied at school. She is shy and tends to cry when she is in danger or being bullied. Ever day after school she goes into the woods behind her house to calm down. One day Airi gets lost after taking a wrong turn and soon it gets dark. The scared girl doesn't know it yet but she will soon meet something far more scary than a bully.....


Name: Mai
Age: 12

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/u...

Mai is a young girl who at a young age was trained to be a ninja. She loves to practice and is one of the best ninjas around for her age. On the day of her first mission she was sent into a forest to get some herbs. But things soon when wrong when Mai lost her way. Her ninja skills are all she has but even that may not be enough to keep her from ending up as lunch.....


Name: Saori
Age: 14

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/u...

Saori is a kind loving girl who is always helping others. She loves her family and her little sister. She is very shy and is very easy to blush. She may be very beautiful but will shy away from sex or sexual things. One day the family cat runs off into the woods and Saori runs after it. It soon gets dark and Saori gets lost in the wood. What's worst... She feels like she is being watched.....


Name: Kyouko
Age: 16

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/u...

Kyouko was a normal 16 year old girl who was already a bit sex crazy. She loved to have sex with her boyfriends and would go from boy to boy just for the sex. She was often rude also and always though she was right. One day she was on her way to a date with her latest boy friend and decided to cut through the woods to save some time. She was soon lost and now she is has the feeling something is very wrong.....


Name: Suzuka
Age: 15

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/u...

A very sexy and well endowed 15 year old, Suzuka is fun loving and makes friends where ever she goes. She loves to play outside and her favorite thing to do is go to the mall with her friends. One day after school Suzuka heard a noise from inside the woods and she went in to see what is was. It sounded like a cry for help and what she found will chance her life.....

You have the following choices:

1. Airi

2. Mai

3. Saori

4. Kyouko

5. Suzuka

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1481007-The-main-story