*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Haley
  2. Who's the lucky lady?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1834733-Haley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906660
Modern Family with a HUGE twist!
This choice: Haley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Haley

    by: Mr.Ninja
Haley had become bored one day and decided to snoop around Alex's stuff. At first, there wasn't much, her dairy which she talked about all kinds of stuff the seemed boring. Nobel peace prizes, ending world hunger, etc. All things she considered boring. After a while, she put it back and decided to go through Alex's backpack, and while doing so found a strange toy gun with a letter attached to it. Apparently it was some science project, it went on about growing food to huge sizes to being able to carry an unlimited amount of items with you that could be used from NASA to military to just about everything possible.

Haley began to curiously check the gun out. Looked like nothing special, a blue little gun with all sorts of strange mechanical mechanisms moving about inside. To Haley it just appeared as a squirt gun you'd get from the dollar store. Haley was just about to put it back when she heard someone yell "What are you doing in my backpack!?" The scream caught Haley off guard and caused her to press the trigger. A huge bream of light went flying and hit Alex head on. Alex's body began to glow a multitude of colors and began to shrink. Haley watched as Alex shrank for several seconds before it stopped. Haley went over to Alex and looked down to see that Alex just was just barely taller than Haley's ankle.

"What did you do to me?!" Alex yelled "Change me back now!" Haley began pondering for a second and an evil smile came across her face.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1834733-Haley