*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. White (Redhead)
  2. Starting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907945-Erotic-Fantasy/cid/1503096-White-Redhead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1907945
A fantasy story where you can literally do whatever you want.
This choice: White (Redhead)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

White (Redhead)

    by: Unknown
She is a extremely hot redhead who has the power to turn you on whenever she wants. You love the way she moves her beautiful little body. Her breasts aren't too big but neither small and they are well placed. Her bum is simply perfect. She is 5'6" tall and that makes her 4 inches smaller than you. She isn't small for a girl but sometimes you mock at her a little like forcing her to tiptoe to kiss you, but you do it just for fun not to annoy her.

Now you remember she has dated you one hour ago saying she has something to show you.

- Hi! How are you? Come in - you say.

- I'm very well. -she comes in and continue talking, very excited- You have to see what I have found the grandma's old chest, hide.

Then she shows you a strange ancient medallion with odd symbols. It's beautiful and quite hypnotic.

- Awesome!

- Yes, it is but you don't know how awesome it is... It's magic! - she says it with shiny eyes.

- Hahaha. Well, in someway it could be.

- Not, I'm telling you the truth. It is truly magic. I'll show you... - her face has a strange smile and you can't say if it is slyness or lust, maybe both.

You have the following choices:

1. She shrinks you

2. She transform you into a female

3. Her boobs grow

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907945-Erotic-Fantasy/cid/1503096-White-Redhead