*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mitch
  2. So What Lad Will It Be?
  3. Meet The Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909666-The-New-Mrs-Claus/cid/1695794-Mitch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1909666
A male or female is chosen to become the new Mrs. Claus when the old one has had enough
This choice: Mitch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mitch

    by: 50rich
how does mitch become mrs claus?

choice 1: in a world where where there are many mr and mrs clauses working together under the original Santa Claus to deliver presents around the world on time, mitch so misbehaved he is sent to a program where naughty boys are transformed into mrs clauses and assigned to a respective santa claus.

choice 2: mitch accidentally causes the death of mrs claus when she visits his town mall, and is forced to replace her as his punishment. (think "the santa clause" but with carol claus and a teenage boy)

choice 3: mitch's grandmother is secretly a claus and as according to tradition, every other generation when the youngest child hits puberty they begin transforming into a 65 year old woman to eventually replace the original.

You have the following choices:

1. choice 1

*Noteb*
2. choice 2

3. choice 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 50rich (UN: hardy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheNewJaxson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909666-The-New-Mrs-Claus/cid/1695794-Mitch