*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Human female
  2. The Beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910140-A-world-without-sickness/cid/1495217-Human-female
by MC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1910140
The common cold was extinct until a scientist who may be a little mad brought it back.
This choice: Human female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Human female

    by: Unknown
Jenny rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, impatiently waiting for a bus to pull up. She had been standing at the bus stop for at least 10 minutes, and her short temper was starting to get the better of her. Trying to distract herself, Jenny ran a hand through her pink hair, and then she pulled it up into a ponytail. The short young lady managed to keep her mind occupied for a few minutes, and finally she saw a bus appear in the distance, headed for her stop. Jenny nearly jumped for joy, but she managed to contain herself. She ran a hand through her hair again, making sure nobody was staring at her, and then she stepped forward to the curb.

Just as the bus was about to come to a stop, somebody firmly brushed past Jenny, shoving her back toward the bus stop.

"Hey, watch it!" Jenny shouted, turning to look for whoever had pushed her, but the culprit had already disappeared into the crowded sidewalk. Crossing her arms in a huff, Jenny turned back to the bus and waited for the doors to open. As she climbed the stairs and chose a seat, the young woman felt a strange, tickly sensation in her upturned nose. She sniffed loudly, rubbing her finger under her nostrils for a split second. Jenny was no stranger to random nose-tickles, but that didn't make them any less annoying.

"Ahh... Hh-hhaahh! HA-CHHHIEW!" Jenny sneezed forcefully, her arms flying out to the sides as she bent forward. Luckily, nobody else had sat down around her yet, so she managed to avoid sneezing on anyone. The pink-haired girl frowned and grumbled to herself, starting to rub her nose again as the bus pulled away.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jenny heads home

*Noteb*
2. Jenny goes out to eat

3. Jenny runs into a friend on the bus

*Noteb*
4. Writer's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910140-A-world-without-sickness/cid/1495217-Human-female