*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You shrink in the break room
  2. Parvos Incorporated
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1499738-You-shrink-in-the-break-room
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1911082
Your boring office job is about to get a lot more interesting.
This choice: Go to the break room for a snack.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You shrink in the break room

    by: Lopad
You walk back to the break room to get yourself a cup of coffee. Inside the room Andrew and Logan, the interns are talking. "Hey man," Andrew says as you walk in.

"Uh h-hi," you answer awkwardly. You were always uncomfortable around Andrew because you had a big crush on him. You don't know why he's working as an intern. He could be a very successful model. He has a very kind personality to which always ends up making you blush when you're around him.

Logan is cute to, although he's not a very good worker. You've seen him taking a nap in the supply closet before. He is a tall fellow and has short brown hair. Around the office, he is known for his practical jokes and pranks that he often pulls on the workers.

You walk past Andrew and Logan to the coffee machine and pour yourself a glass. Sipping the hot beverage, you stare at Andrew and Logan from behind. Andrew's muscular ass shows through his black pants.

Suddenly you feel strange. You put your drink down and sit down. Then you notice that you are shrinking! You are reduced down to the height of an insect. You look over from your perch on the chair at what would normally to you seem like a foot, but now could be a plummet to your death. The interns don't seem to have noticed and continue their conversation.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lopad (UN: iopad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1499738-You-shrink-in-the-break-room