*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1534213-Logan-finds-you
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1911082
Your boring office job is about to get a lot more interesting.
This choice: Logan finds you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Logan finds you.

    by: Lopad
You pace around the chair trying to grasp your situation, when a shadow casts over you. The smirking face of Logan looks down at you. "This is amazing!" He says happily squatting down to pick you up. Logan raises you to his face and smiles at you mischievously.

"Logan! You've got to help me!" You yell to the giant intern.

"And why should I?" the young man asks jokingly. He turns his hand over letting you fall down. You scream watching as the hard floor comes nearer to you, until Logan snatches the back of your shirt leaving you dangling in the air. "This is going to be so much fun!" he laughs. "What should I do with you first?"

You have the following choices:

1. tape you to one of your co-workers' seats

2. trap you in the urinal in the restroom

3. keep you in his shoe

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lopad (UN: iopad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1534213-Logan-finds-you