*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Don't ignore your superior
  2. Parvos Incorporated
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1499867-Dont-ignore-your-superior
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1911082
Your boring office job is about to get a lot more interesting.
This choice: Use the restroom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Don't ignore your superior

    by: Lopad
You walk to the back of the office to use the restroom. Walking inside, you see that the two stalls and four urinals are all unoccupied. You began to use the nearest urinal. As you finish up, the restroom door opens. It's Mark and Anthony. "Hey Walters! Having a good piss are you? Or are you just jackin' off in there? hahaha," Anthony laughs at you.

You just ignore him and walk to the sink to wash your hands. "Don't ignore me Walters!" Anthony warns angrily. You start to walk out when Anthony grabs and pulls you back. You try to get him off, but he holds on to you tightly. "You still got that fart you were holding in, Mark?"

"Sure do! Hahaha," Mark laughs and turns around facing the wall with his ass stretched out. Anthony pushes you toward him. You continue to struggle, but you aren't strong enough to get Anthony off of you. He shoves your face right into Marks outstretched ass right in his crack. The smell of butt fills your nose as you gasp for air. "Get ready for a big one, Walters!" Mark laughs.

He rips a giant fart directly into your helpless face. You increase your struggling not wanting to have to take in any of Mark's disgusting gas, but Anthony just pushes you harder into Mark's crack. The two office bullies laugh boisterously as you thrash about in Anthony's grip. "Mmmmmmmmh!" you cry out. Eventually you have to inhale the rank gas. It's hard for you to breath with your nostril crushed deep in Mark's crack so you must inhale deeply to get any air. You immediately wish that you would have held your breath longer and just passed out after smelling Mark's rank fart.

"Whoa! That is strong!" Anthony laughs as the smell reaches him. He finally releases you. You fall over on the restroom floor gasping for air. "Next time to ignore me wimp!" He spits on you and they both exit.

You start to stand up when....

You have the following choices:

1. You shrink.

*Noteb*
2. Lucas enters.

3. Mr. Hall enters.

4. One of the interns enter.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lopad (UN: iopad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1499867-Dont-ignore-your-superior