*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. John has a girlfriend.
  2. The device.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/2883117-John-has-a-girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zhub
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913724
You have an device that can change anyone into anything. But there's a catch.
This choice: John has a girlfriend.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

John has a girlfriend.

    by: M
John was walking down to visit his girlfriend for a special date he told her about. But it isn't much of a date where they can hang out and have fun. Oh no. It's more along the lines of testing out something he created. It is a small remote device that he made that can turn anyone into anything. All he needed is to test it out and he told his girlfriend about it. Out of curiosity, she agreed to use it as a way of a date. It does depends on if the device works for not.

Going to her place, he needs to look the part. And at twenty-five, he aims to impress for this special date. He was a well built man, not body builder type, but average for someone his age. With tight pecs, six pack abs, tones biceps, and a face that is chiseled and rugged with stubble on his face, hazel eyes, and spiky black hair, he was the type of guy women could drool over. He was sporting a gray polo shirts, long blue jeans, and a pair of boots, he was dressed to impress his girlfriend in more ways then one.

Heading up to her apartment complex, he reached her door and started to knock on it.

"Coming!"

When the door opened, John's 25-year-old girlfriend, Jenny, came out and saw him standing there. Now Jenny is the kind of girl next door type of person that has fair skin, C cup breasts, curvy hips, bubble rear, and angelic face with sky blue eyes, pouty lips, thin nose, and long flowing sandy blonde hair. She was wearing a strap tank top that shows off her cleavage, tight blue jean skirt that goes down to above her knees, and a pair of three inch heal sandals. She was really ready for this date and wanted to look the part.

Looking at him, she smiled and said, "Well hello John. I was expecting you. Ready for our date I see."

John chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, saying, "Yeah... Well this has to be a special one, so I need to look like I'm ready for one. But first, I do want to show you what I am working on. May I come in?"

Amy knew that he want this to be private so she let him in.

"Sure thing. Come on in." she said.

So John started to head on inside and Jenny closed the door from behind. Once the two were in her apartment, Jenny looked to him and ask, "So... What you got there? You said you have something you've been working on that will make our date quite interesting."

John smirked and showed her. "I'm glad you ask." he said as he took something out of his pocket, "Here it is!"

Amy looked at the object he has and wasn't impressed. It look like some kind of remote with a built in computer screen and a small set of buttons that contains arrows, numbers/letter combo, and an enter sign. Looking at the screen, she was a little confused.

"Wait..." she started, "That's it! That's this special project you've been working on for quite a while. Some remote. I was expecting something a little more...exciting."

John sighed and decided to explain it to his girlfriend. "True... It looks like a remote, but it's no ordinary remote."

Jenny heard that and was curious. "Oh really...? And what is it though?"

That's when John explained to her what it is. "This remote is actually a transformative remote. Meaning it's a remote that can change anyone into whatever I like. All I have to do is choose the person or people with the scanner on the remote and then I choose what type of transformation I can use. Now the changes vary with what I can choose. Whether I age or agress them, turn them into animals, inanimate objects, or different people, change their size, switch genders, alter their race, or any other thing, the sky is the limit. Now this is just a minor prototype, but I need to test it out in the field to see if it can work before I can create more of them. So it's the reason why I want to go on this date, just to try out my new invention."

Jenny heard this and still wasn't sure if what he's saying is true, or if it's just some pipedream of his. Rubbing the back of her head, she said, "Gee... I don't know... It seems really hard to believe if that device of yours will work or not."

"Just let me give it a try. Who knows, maybe if it works, it will be a date that we will never forget when it's over." he promised.

Jenny gave it a bit of thought and wondered if it is wise using this questionable device on a date. However, this is suppose to be special, so she might as well give it a show.

"Well... Since this is our special date, might as well live a little." she said to him, "So... What should we do for today."

John heard her question and wondered too. "I don't know... I just come in here to show you the device. Why don't you make the decision on where we should go."

Jenny heard that and was surprised by that thought. So she rubbed her shin and thought about where to go. Finally, she came up with a decision and told him where to go.

"I think..."

You have the following choices:

1. Stay at Home to Try the Remote Out

*Noteb*
2. Head to the Park

*Noteb*
3. Head to the Mall

4. Head to the Beach

5. More Locations

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M (UN: luisjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zhub has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/2883117-John-has-a-girlfriend