*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the run
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915616-Red-and-the-Wolf/cid/1517705-On-the-run
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1915616
A new version of Little red riding hood but about an 18yr old guy and a hungry werewolf
Chapter #1

On the run

    by: MangaManiac
Red walked up to a creek, sitting on the bank and putting his bare feet in the water. He'd been walking for two days now and the cool water was soothing on his feet. He leaned back propping himself up on his elbows and looking up at the sky above, he hadn't wanted to leave his village but he wanted to.live his life with out all the laws that restricted the people of the village. He sighed and took off his dirt covered shirt, rinsing it off in the water, he had a toned body and a slight tan from working outside and good sized muscles from pounding metal in his fathers blacksmith shop. His red orange bangs fell down over his beautiful blue eyes. He set his shirt down on thr grass and the layed back himself. He heard something in the brush behind him, but he didn't see anything so he wrote it off as nothing before drifting off into a light sleep.

But there was somthing there... But who are they?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MangaManiac (UN: mangamaniac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MangaManiac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915616-Red-and-the-Wolf/cid/1517705-On-the-run