*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Forest.
  2. A Rude Awakening.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530763-A-Forest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1918981
A land filled with Pokegirls, and you are the only male.
This choice: A Forest.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Forest.

    by: Phazoid
You see a ton of green in your blurred vision, and little spots of sunlight. As you start regaining your vision, you see massive trees and various types of green plants. You push yourself up and your hand is engulfed in plant life beneath you. You slowly come to the conclusion that you are in a forest, maybe even in a jungle. You steadily pick yourself up as the hangover subsides.

You don't see any animal life in the area, and you somewhat count yourself lucky. You begin walking to the nearest tree to help yourself stand up as the hangover diminishes.

After a few minutes you seem calm enough to walk normally. You start walking in the direction you were facing, knowing that if you go straight, there would be an end to the forest.

After about half an hour you are still in the forest. You decide to sit down and catch your breath. Then.....

You have the following choices:

1. Vines wrap around you.

2. You smell a sweet scent.

3. You hear a rustling.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phazoid (UN: phazoid3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phazoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530763-A-Forest