*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Outside a City.
  2. A Rude Awakening.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/3291026-Outside-a-City
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1918981
A land filled with Pokegirls, and you are the only male.
This choice: Outside a City.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Outside a City.

    by: KaijuFanForever
A groan exited you as you groggily sit up, putting a hand to your head and squinting in the bright sun.

"Oh brother, anyone got the number of the truck that hit me?" You groan as you rub your head. Your aches and pains were soon forgotten, when you saw you were nowhere near your home, but rather some kind of city.

Looking closer, you spot humanoid figures walking about. Despite your growing confusion and fright, you force yourself to stay calm.

"Ok Daniel, stay calm, first find out where the heck you are," you mutter to yourself. You weren't expecting an answer for that question.

"Your in Pokemon City good looking," jolting in surprise, you whip around to see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Nickit girl

*Noteb*
2. An Umbreon Girl

*Noteb*
3. A Shaymin girl

*Noteb*
4. An Alolan Vulpix girl

*Noteb*
5. More Pokemon girls plz

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KaijuFanForever (UN: kaijufanforeve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phazoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/3291026-Outside-a-City