*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake is Julia
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1814008-Jake-is-Julia
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1919750
You discover a remote that puts you in a new body for one hour. can be used mutiple times
This choice: Your mom, Julia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake is Julia

    by: Unknown
... your mother. She had been in the middle of saying something when the little LED light on the tip of the remote shines brightly, blinding both of you. For a minute your mind is blank. You don't notice until you snap back to attention. You're suddenly on your feet, standing in the doorway and staring at the boy who had used to be you.

"What the hell?" you say, and immediately look down. Sure enough, you see your mother's burgundy sweater protruding in front of your vision. The collar, frayed and worn away by years, reveals her cleavage. There's not a lot of space between your new, very large breasts. Your mother wears a bandau bra, so your breasts don't have individual cups to rest in. Instead, they're sqeezed and held tightly together. This is similar to the confinement beneath your jeans. Only a thin strand beneath your butt; your ass cheeks rub against the denim. The cotton presses against your flat crotch. You want to grab all these areas but you refrain, in spite of yourself.

You look back up at your old body. It's weird seeing your face outside a mirror. It looks wrong. "What's wrong?" he says. "Mom?" His concern seems genuine, although you see the remote clutched in his hand. Is your old body going on like nothing ever happened? Are you the only one who knows you're your mom now?

You have the following choices:

1. Demand an answer from your "son"

2. Take the controller away and try to change back

3. Pretend to be your mom for now

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1814008-Jake-is-Julia