*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920876-A-day-in-court/cid/1538238-Mrs-Weakly-says-she-will-go-back-to-the-army-an
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1920876
Lawbreakers are forced to swap bodies with someone that can no longer harm socity
This choice: Mrs Weakly says she will go back to the army and Ruffhouse will become 68  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mrs Weakly says she will go back to the army an...

    by: the beagle
" Your honor, I would be proud to go back in the army and be young again. You have no idea how painful walking has become since this animal attacked me. I never thought I could afford to get a younger body. Thank you for this 2nd chance. When can we swap?" Asked Mrs. Weakly.

"Your country will be honored to have you back in the army Sargent Weakly. A bailiff will take you to the exchange center right now. We don't want this worthless piece of trash committing suicide, before he pays his dues to you. Mr. Ruffhouse will no longer be a threat to anyone as a fat stumpy 68 year old woman. Ruffhouse will report to the Harlem housing center for woman, Sargent you will give your clothes to the prisoner, saving the state the expense of clothing him. Mr. Ruffhouse will start his job at the cafeteria at 7 a.m. Sargent Weakly, you are to report to the recruiter in 8 days, enjoy being young again. Next case!" said the judge.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Ruffhouse and Weakly to the exchange center

2. Next case a rapist

3. Next case a murder

4. Next case a school bully

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the beagle (UN: thebeagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the beagle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920876-A-day-in-court/cid/1538238-Mrs-Weakly-says-she-will-go-back-to-the-army-an