*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920876-A-day-in-court/cid/1541436-Next-case-a-rapist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1920876
Lawbreakers are forced to swap bodies with someone that can no longer harm socity
This choice: Next case a rapist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Next case a rapist

    by: the beagle
Noah Goode, entered the court. He was in his mid forties, well dressed, but balding with a pot belly. He sat in the defendant's chair. The cap of the lie detector was placed on his head. He knew he shouldn't have tried to bribe the cop that stopped him for a busted taillight in his classic GTO. Either that or maybe the bribe wasn't big enough. The cop got really mad when he saw the passed out woman in the passenger seat, wasn't wearing a seat belt. Things escalated from there, when the cop to him to be tested for alcohol and drugs. Noah had only had 2 beers. It didn't help that the girl in his car, spilled her beer on him when she passed out at the bar, earlier that night, making him smell like a brewery. Next thing he knew he was hauled to the police station, to be tested. Noah was pretty sure he was under the legal limit last night, but the cops kept him overnight, and now he was in the court of the city's most notorious judge.

Judge Ballbuster spoke, "Mr Goode, you were apprehended in the company of a Lotta Buttz, last night, is that right?"

"To be honest your honor, I never learned the lady's last name, she passed out at the bar, and I was driving her home, to sleep it off.'

"Then why is it that you left the bar at 8:45 and were still driving her around at 11:15?"

"I couldn't find her house..........." the red light of the cap started blinking, indicating Noah was lying.

Judge Ballbuster lived for moments like this, as he said, "Mr Goode, let me stop you right there. While Miss Buttz was at the station, her mother a nurse, came to pick her up. She noticed that that her daughter's breathing was off. She tested positive for Zopiclone, a date rape drug. Upon farther tests we found your D.N.A. from a sperm sample from her annis. Did you rape her?"

"Alright yes I raped her."

"Have you raped anyone else?"

"I'd rather not answer that."



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The judge threatens Goode

2. The judge tricks Goode

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the beagle (UN: thebeagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the beagle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920876-A-day-in-court/cid/1541436-Next-case-a-rapist