*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Everything in her body
  2. explore Jasmine's body
  3. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922596-possession-pendant/cid/2547939-Everything-in-her-body
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1922596
you find a pendant that allows you to possess other people's bodies indefinately
This choice: Vigina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Everything in her body

    by: copperman
You walk up to a body-length mirror to check out your sister's body. "Mmmmmm....... Jasmine's body is looking real good....," you say in her soft voice. You back up, close your eyes and then feel her soft lips, then start sliding her hands down slowly towards her voluptuous breasts. You moan loudly as your new fingers graze Jasmine's nipples, protruding through her undersized T-Shirt.
You look down at her body, and as your heart starts beating faster, you see your fingers slide down her body lower and lower when you stop yourself then look at the mirror.
"I.... I can't do this," you whisper to yourself. "This is Jasmine's - my sister's body..." You then slowly walk back towards the mirror, gazing into her eyes, with your hands gravitating towards her breasts, saying "But... I want this so BADLY!"
Unable to resist, you squeeze her large breasts hard. You rip off her shirt exclaiming ,"Wow, your boobs are HUGE sis!"
Suddenly you start to feel her panties getting wet, and, without being able to resist, you jump onto her bed and unbutton her pants.
You gaze back at your sister's reflection, seeing her sitting on her bed only in her rose-colored underwear, something as her brother you would never have normally seen.
Your hands then move back to unhook her bra, tossing it to the side, as if Jasmine's body's did it instinctively.
You move your manicured hand in between her panties and pussy, feeling something wet.
Moving your hand up, you look at her manicured fingers, smelling them. Then, while putting her fingers through her lips into your mouth, you say, "Mmmmphhh.... you taste good!"
Excitedly, you take off her rose panties and sniff them deeply. "Your panties smell so good too!"
Using her hand once again, you lie down and start rubbing her clitoris, over and over.
Out of curiosity, you then take three fingers and you insert them into Jasmine's body.
"Damn Jasmine! Your pussy is really sensitive!" You thrust her fingers back and forward into her body, moaning louder and louder.
You get on your knees on Jasmine's bed, facing her mirror, seeing your sister make intense faces of pure pleasure while masturbating in her body.
You say to yourself in your sister's voice "I--I'm so sorry sis I--I couldn't resist. Your body... is just so... fucking... HOT!"
In between hearing your sister's moaning, seeing her naked body masturbating and her wanting eyes, you feel her something in her vagina getting closer and closer.
Gasping for breath, you say out loud, "I- I think I'm gonna cum. I think I'm gonna cum! I think my sister is gonna CUM!!!"
Feeling an explosion of pure pleasure, you collapse onto the bed, biting your lip to try to hold your moaning in.
After several seconds, you finally retake control and look around at what happened. “I can’t believe I did this...” you whisper to yourself. Then, taking your hand and tasting Jasmine’s vaginal fluid you say, “Hmmmmmm... but her body wants more.”
Then, you remember that your mother, who is as hot as Jasmine, is still home, and so is your little brother. Thinking of some very naughty ideas, you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Possess your mom's body

*Noteb*
2. Talk to your mom in Jasmine's body

3. Go to your brother's room in Jasmine's body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 copperman (UN: copperman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922596-possession-pendant/cid/2547939-Everything-in-her-body