*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Samantha Litwin.
  2. Other girls.
  3. Pick a girl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557389-Samantha-Litwin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1922835
Create a girl and make her gain.
This choice: Samantha Litwin.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Samantha Litwin.

    by: Akathatguy
"Oh I'm so excited, I haven't seen him in two weeks," Said Sam while sifting through her dresser. "Oh man, I don't know what to wear!"

Sam's dog, Rex made huff.

"Oh quiet, if I like him you should too...I'm talking to a dog, I should not be left alone this long," *Woof!* "Sorry boy, but I need to be around people my own species...preferably guys! I mean, hanging out with my girlfriends is one thing but being with a guy is better!"

Sam continued to go through her clothes until she finally decided on a outfit. She wore on a red hair band to keep her long brown locks neat. She put on a loose, pink, frilly, sleeveless blouse and and a pair of tight black pants.

Over the past two weeks, Sam has been bored at work, nothing was happening and though she was happy that no one had been shot at or stolen from, she still wished that Something would happen. Normally when things were going slow she had Chase to keep her company and to bring her things like books, cross word puzzles, quiz cards and some times he would even play the mini board game he kept at his desk with her, but lately she has been eating to pass the time, mostly the doughnuts the kept lying around at the station. Her constant snacking was making her stomach start to round out, nothing drastic but enough to make her want to wear baggy clothes so that no one could notice (thus the loose blouse), and now her crush was coming back after being away for quite a while.

Ten minutes after she got dressed she heard some one fiddling with her doors lock and opening it, and Rex went crazy, he quickly ran over to the door and jumped onto the intruder.

*Grrrr!* "Whoa boy," The intruder reached into his pocket and pulled out some doggy treats. "You want a chew stick boy?"

Rex took the treats in his mouth and walked into a corner to chew it, but still kept his eye on the intruder.

"Aww, you treat him so nicely!" Sam said as she came up to the man.

"It's more of a self preservation thing then anything else," The man got up and brushed the dog hair off of his clothes. When he was sure he got most of it he looked up from himself and at Sam. "Aww, you look so cute." The man walked over to Sam and ruffled her hair.

Sam moved his hand off of her head. "Don't touch the hair, I spent along time trying to get it just right!"

"Oh, do you have a date?" Asked the man.

Sam felt saddened by the mans response to her look. "No! Can't a girl look just try to look nice for her best friend?"

Chase laughed. "You're right, I'm sorry." Chase gave Sam a hug. "And It's good to see you too!"

"So, what do you want to do now that you're back?" Sam asked.

"Well, I was thinking that me and my favorite girl could...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hang out and catch up.

*Noteb*
2. Go out to dinner.

3. Go see a movie and then grab a bite to eat.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1557389-Samantha-Litwin